Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

My name is The Scribbler

Go down

My name is The Scribbler

Post by TheScribbler on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 am

and I'm addicted to Iwon Mah Jong! And I just won a ten dollar gift.com gift card!

There I was sitting playing my favorite game, Mah Jong. Trying to beat my best run of eight tile sets and not doing very well. When all of a sudden the pop up came up to play the chest game. I was watching television while scratching off the numbers and voila! When I looked back it said I WON! Now I know it's just a stupid little ten dollar gift card. But I'm thrilled to have finally won something there after probably hundreds of thousands of games that I've played there through the years. LOL

And to think that I was venting to a friend that it's the first of a new year and I hadn't won a darn thing. Go figure. So now how long do I have to wait to start venting again? And do you think that I have to vent harder to get a little bit more of a substantial win? Question hehe

The Scribbler
TheScribbler
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.bbnewsviews.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is The Scribbler

Post by JanJ on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:58 am

Congratulations on your win Kelly, $10 is $10!!!clapping
Mah Jong is one of my favorite games too, however I didn't
know they had it at iwon, I haven't been to that site for
years.
JanJ
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheScribbler on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:11 pm

I received the information on how to redeem the gc from gifts.com. I put in for $10 to be added to my Amazon account! Whoohoo! A friend gave me a $50 gc for Christmas and I had $20 from doing some surveys. So now I have $80+ sitting at Amazon. I'm holding off making any purchases for a while. Hopefully I can build a nice little nest egg that will sit there until next Christmas.

No other wins to report. Sad It sure is harder than it use to be to fill the ol' prize closet!

The Scribbler
TheScribbler
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.bbnewsviews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: